I’m trying to make a habit of chronicling my reading list from year to year so I can look back on what I’ve read when I’m old and can’t remember anything. I’m a little bit late on post my list from 2009, but here goes…
- The Chronicle’s of Narnia – C.S. Lewis (Try to read these every few years)
- Dragon Tears – Dean Koontz
- Hitchhicker’s Guide to the Galaxy – Douglas Adams (8th time. I love this series. I always cry when )
- Animal Farm – George Orwell (2nd time) 1.Lord of the Rings “Trilogy” – JRR Tolkien (I read this every year. This would be my 9th time)
- The Hobitt – JRR Tolkien (I try to read this every year, but usually a few years in between)
- The Silmarillion – JRR Tolkien (I try to read this every year, but usually a few years in between)
- Twilight Series – Stephanie Meyer
- Harry Potter Series – (3rd time through he series)
- Dreams from my Father – Barack Obama
- The Cather in the Rye – J.D. Salinger (4th reading, after he died RIP)
- Legacy of the Drow (The Legacy, Starless Night, Siege of Darkness, Passage to Dawn) – R.A. Salvatore
- Paths of Darkness (The Silent Blade, The Spine of the World, Servant of the Shard, Sea of Swords) – R.A. Salvatore
- Fight Club – Chuck Palahniuk
Total for this year: 40 books! Less than last year, but still very cool! I’ve already read 5 books for 2010, so I’m off to a great start!
As usual, please recommend anything I should look at. I’m always looking for a new author or book to read.